The Freedom Center of Missouri would like to invite our friends to attend an exciting event coming up on May 19th – the Rally for Common Sense! Our director of litigation, Dave Roland, is looking forward to being one of a very diverse array of nationally-promienent speakers, all of whom are passionate about constitutional principles. That list includes:
- Former Presidential candidate, Herman Cain
- Radio host (and friend of the Freedom Center), Dr. Gina Loudon
- Former diplomat and politician, Dr. Alan Keyes
- Constitutional expert and Missouri State University Professor, Dr. Darin Chappell
- Former NAACP chapter president, Rev. C.L. Bryant
- And many more!
The Rally for Common Sense will be held at “The Patriot Field of Dreams,” privately-owned property in Holts Summit, Missouri, just north of the state capital. In addition to the excellent array of speakers, there will be historical reenactors, seminars on constitutional issues and activism, and loads of activities (such as bounce houses, face-painting, and potato-sack races) for kids to enjoy.
In short, we believe that this is an event that will be well worth your time to attend. Please make plans today to come and join this “Patriot-palooza” – and be sure to look for the Freedom Center’s booth, where we’ll be getting a head start on the “Lemonade for Liberty” campaign!
And if, perchance, our words have not yet persuaded you to attend… maybe Thomas Paine’s will: